Early Years Pupil Premium Funding
Our school nursery could get up to £342 per year to help with your child’s education.
You can apply for early years pupil premium if your child is aged 3 or 4 and you get 15 hours free childcare.
You must also get at least one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – your household income must be less than £7,400 a year after tax not including any benefits you get
You may also get early years pupil premium if your child is currently being looked after by a local authority in England or Wales or if your child has left care in England or Wales through:
- Special guardianship order
- A child arrangements order
If you would like any further information about this, or you would like to apply, please contact our school office on 01642 581305.