All admission to the school is organised via the Local Authority.
In the first instance parents should contact Admissions on: 01642 528546
For more information please click on the link below which will take you to the Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council website:
If school is oversubscribed, applicants will be considered in the following order of priority:
- Pupils who are in care of the Local Authority.
- Pupils who have a statement of Special Education Needs that names the school.
- Pupils who have a brother or sister living at the same address and are still at school when the pupil begins
- Pupils resident within the Admission zone who have returned a School Admission form by the due date and giving the school as their first preference
- Pupils who have exceptional reasons for being admitted to the school which would, should the children not be admitted cause him or her to be seriously disadvantaged or put personal safety at risk
- Pupils who attend the nursery of the school they wish to attend on a full time basis at the time of application
- Pupils who live closest to the particular school as decided by the shortest convenient public access route.